Home

The Tales of Monkey Island Countdown Thread

Monkey Mania

This doesn't apply to me... I don't have enough money to get it and my PC wont even run it - I have a "brand new" laptop that's in repairs right now that will hopefully be working for when I do get money (although it has been "repaired" about three times already, making it worse).

:'(

Which reminds me: REMEMBER TO USE SPOILER TAGS FOR EVERY MINUTE DETAIL WHEN IT COMES OUT OR I WILL BREAK YOU

So excited, I watched the video showing the beginning like 10 times already. So funny! Already looks better than Curse and Escape to me!

I wonder how many times I'll play through the first episode while waiting for the second?

It's been too long since i've played any of the previous games - are they the same voice actors?

EDIT: And do we know if Stan will be making any appearances?

New LeChuck, same Guybrush. Elaine from Curse (better than Elaine from Escape IMO).

No confirmation on Stan yet. But one of the devs said and I paraphrase "has there been a Monkey Island without Stan yet?"

Which says to me that he's gonna be in there. It wouldn't be right if he wasn't.

Wow, I actually managed to pre-order in the last second. I have a super mega important question though: can we download the episodes as many times as we want? I'm thinking of downloading it to this PC (which will probably only just run it), and then downloading it to my laptop when it comes out of repairs. Would I be able to do that?

I actually never heard of any restrictions to the number of downloads or computers to install them on. But then again, I never tried to download or install more than 2 times.

(I got Sam & Max Season 1 and 2)

EDIT: Jeopando's answer was better :p here is the part form the page he linked to, that addresses your question:

You can download the game as many times as you want. There is a limit on the number of times you can unlock, but the limit is so high you'll probably never encounter it. (The limit is simply there to prevent serial numbers from being posted to the web where hundreds or thousands of people can access it.) On the rare chance that you do use up your game activations, just email our friendly support staff and we'll be happy to increase it for you.

Archived