Home

Threat of Peace: Act II, Issue I

Hallucination

This one was monumentally better than the end of Act I because:

1) It did not feel like it was put together at the last minute.

2) That Jedi not only owned that Sith, but did it effectively and his humor made me actually like him. Why can't the Jedi all be like that one? I certainly hope TOR-era Jedi are a major improvement from Great Sith War/KOTOR era Jedi because that is the only way I will even CONSIDER the vague possibility of choosing a Jedi/Republic class over being a Sith Lord.

Love it. Like battles of old time sword plays, books, stories. Great stuff.

"That's why I always carry two."

I could tell about the guy by story and dialogue that he was a battlemaster. Maybe not subtle, maybe too all eager for his own good to meet a challenge. Deceived the enemy with a trick up his sleeve. Hell yeah.

Yawn!!!

I guess i'll have to echo that sentiment.

Yes, that one was marginally better than the last offerings. At least now we have a character in the story...

It's definately improving, but at a snail's pace. There's still something about them that's kind of... off-putting. The whole comic feels half-hearted, if that makes any sense.

There's still something about them that's kind of... off-putting. The whole comic feels half-hearted, if that makes any sense.

That it does. It doesn't exactly leave us desperate to read next week's isue to see what happens next!

That it does. It doesn't exactly leave us desperate to read next week's isue to see what happens next!

Thinking about it, it's probably something to do with them being free - Dark Horse may not feel as inclined to put in a complete effort when they'd probably rather focus on their commercial releases.

What's to expect, with three pages a week. With real comics, an issue's more than 20 pages long. 3 pages isn't enough to really get into the story, even if it's more than reasonable.

This issue is slightly better than the other things we've seen from it, but it's still not good.

Thinking about it, it's probably something to do with them being free - Dark Horse may not feel as inclined to put in a complete effort when they'd probably rather focus on their commercial releases.

That might be true for the art, but the comic's written by one of Bioware's senior writers, and it's in Dark Horse's best interest to make a promotional product a good one.

What's to expect, with three pages a week.

I know plenty of other webcomics that keep my attention at one or two pages a week

Archived