Home

Why is everyone complaining?

Tobias Reiper

Any connections with Star Wars KotOR & TSL would be ok, they use very similar systems, and many of the settings that use the D&D rule sets have very similar story elements. But this is the same with everything, and not a bad thing in anyway.

And Kreias opinion of the force and its control over everything seemed more like a extreme version of what most Jedi believed.

Plus, I'm positive Bioware will end the KotOR story in the MMO, because they aren't, pardon my language, douchebags.

Don't take this the wrong way:

As one who is neutral to the whole bioware vs obsidian thing, I should remind you that the primary cause for K2 not being complete was LA deciding to rush the production and only give 1/3 the time Bioware had to make K1. That and the storyline for sequels tends to not be as good as the first, generally. Unless the first one sucked. So I would not be dissing Obsidian so much.

So far as things here are concerned, personally, "meh so what" is my sentiment. No K3 happening doesn't matter to me. I won't be able to play TOR I don't think. I'm not gonna die if I cannot play. Just my :twocents:.

• 3 weeks later...
Eu is Canon! So Say's Leland Chee... and Me
So say we all. However only the non-sucky EU is canon. Believe me...there's a lot of sucky EU canon. However this isn't really the appropriate place for such a discussion.

The thing for me is I (and others like me) feel that there should be a conclusion to the KOTOR story arc. I don't mean via "historic archives" either. :xp: on that!!

However only the non-sucky EU is canon. Believe me...there's a lot of sucky EU canon.

The thing for me is I (and others like me) feel that there should be a conclusion to the KOTOR story arc. I don't mean via "historic archives" either. :xp: on that!!

Preaching to the Head Choirboy here bud

Archived