Home

LEC Monday announcement

Benny

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"lucasartsgames So lets see who will be happy: LucasArts has partnered with Steam. Digital adventurey goodness."

:D !!!!!!!!

this is awesome, i cant wait to re-buy the games and show direct support :)

This probably also confirms that the SE will be using steam

Damn, i don't like steam... well, these are the games that are going to be on steam from July 8:

• Armed and Dangerous™

• Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis

• Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure

• LEGO® Indiana Jones: The Original Adventure

• LOOM™

• Star Wars Battlefront® II

• Star Wars Republic Commando®

• Star Wars Starfighter™

• The Dig®

• Thrillville®: Off the Rails™

Does little for me personally though.

Well, you have new Monkey Island to look forward to.

Jesus christ, we've wanted Lucasarts to go back to embracing their classics, and now that they are, everyone's going to get jaded?

I am looking forward to the SE. But if that means I have to be online to play it, that doesn't make very happy.

And it's good that they rerelease their classics, yes, but that still does nothing for me.

What do you want us to say? Woop-de-doo, they released a bunch of games I already owned for 20 years in a less accessible format?

Which means I'll need a Steam account and their launcher. And that I have to reactivate that launcher from time to time from what I understand after reading a bit around the net.

Both of which are free.

I use Steam mainly for pc demos and have no issues with it whatsoever. And the free stuff they give you like being able to play certain games for just the weekend (i.e Team Fortress 2).

Archived