60 members have voted

1. 1. which is better (your opinion)

• Jango Fett
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All canonical sources say that Boba survived his encounter with the Sarlacc in the movie. He also survived a later incident. Due to his armor, weapons, and jetpack, the Sarlacc found him indigestible. Boba survived long enough to teach Jaina Solo -the daughter of Han and Leia- to defeat a Sith Lord using Mandalorian battle tactics. And that was long after the defeat of Palpatine's Empire.

All canonical sources say that Boba survived his encounter with the Sarlacc in the movie. He also survived a later incident. Due to his armor' date=' weapons, and jetpack, the Sarlacc found him indigestible. Boba survived long enough to teach Jaina Solo -the daughter of Han and Leia- to defeat a Sith Lord using Mandalorian battle tactics. And that was long after the defeat of Palpatine's Empire.[/quote']

This is true. But that does not alter the fact that he still lost like a sucka in Episode 6...

I like Jango, but I'll go with Boba since I read the books of him growing up after Jango died. I liked his story at that time.

I'll stick with him dying in the Sarlacc pic, since a lot of the stuff after the 6 movies is, in my opinion, fairly sub-par. Although that is mostly me not being a fan of the stuff after the movies, so blame that on personal bias.

Many Mandalorians could use Lightsabers: Kal Skirata, Bardan Jusik, Jusik taught Fi Skirata how to use one. Plus, their armor was made of Beskar, making it true Beskar'gam. Jango and Boba wore Durasteel or Duraplast armor.

i think Boba and Jango were played by the same person i dont know how that is possible though

They weren't - originally. Jeremy Bulloch played and voiced Boba Fett up until 2004/5 when George hit upon the idea of redubbing his line with Temuera Morrison for the Special Edition Trilogy DVD Release.

It made sense considering the then-established 'Boba's a Clone' plot, but Lucas could have let it be.

That said, there's a lot about the Special Editions that should have been left alone.

Jango/PT kind of wrecked Boba. He was the shizzle before that. So I guess it is Yoda...

All canonical sources say that Boba survived his encounter with the Sarlacc in the movie. He also survived a later incident. Due to his armor' date=' weapons, and jetpack, the Sarlacc found him indigestible. Boba survived long enough to teach Jaina Solo -the daughter of Han and Leia- to defeat a Sith Lord using Mandalorian battle tactics. And that was long after the defeat of Palpatine's Empire.[/quote']Except Lucas says in the movie timeline he is dead via Sarlacc. I'll go with that. :)

Archived