60 members have voted

1. 1. which is better (your opinion)

• Jango Fett
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boba... considering that Jango was just a cheap imitation of the original character.

Well, what were they gonna do? Make Jango a Chiss in a purple tuxedo with feathers on his head? :lol:

Without the resemblance, no one would believe that Boba is Jango's son.

Jango is actually one of the things in the PT that I have little to complain about. Sure, he died easily enough, but vs. Mace Windu the outcome could have been little different. Mace later bested Sidious in a duel, after all.

Jango is actually one of the things in the PT that I have little to complain about. Sure, he died easily enough, but vs. Mace Windu the outcome could have been little different. Mace later bested Sidious in a duel, after all.

Yes, but that scene and its ending make me rage.

"Join the Dark Side, Anakin!"

"Mmm..."

"DO IT NOW, BOY!"

"... OK, sure. Why not?"

It's such an anticlimax. Admittedly "are you threatening me, Master Jedi?" was never the height of subtlety, but for Lucas it was genius writing. Also, I preferred it when Sidious didn't have a lightsaber. It made him seem more unique to me.

Yeah, I agree that Anakin's turning was really weak, but I like Sidious with a lightsaber.

if jango just had a mando iron neck collar guard thing...

Then Mace would have cut off his arms, and then his legs...

I hated Sidious and Yoda with lightsabers because they seemed more intimidating when they did not need them. Either way, I disliked Boba when they made him invincible in Jedi Knight JA. For some reason, that seemed to coin that this guy was always going to be made bigger because he would always beat the odds with unrealistic strength and skill. If he were a Jedi, then that would be different, but he wasn't.

Then Mace would have cut off his arms, and then his legs...

:rofl:

I hated Sidious and Yoda with lightsabers because they seemed more intimidating when they did not need them.

i loved yoda with lightsabers. sidious: it was just logical. (hes a sith lord. he *has* to have a lightsaber, even if he was a cultist guy)

Either way, I disliked Boba when they made him invincible in Jedi Knight JA. For some reason, that seemed to coin that this guy was always going to be made bigger because he would always beat the odds with unrealistic strength and skill. If he were a Jedi, then that would be different, but he wasn't.

yeah i found that annoying too. you know, when you damaged him to 0, he'd fly off and it would just spawn another npc. but what i found more annoying was his voice. it shouldve been Tem under there. :carms:

Archived