Home

general grevous

shane2243

i might've spelt that wrong, but i would really like to replace either HK-47 or T3-M4 with a grevous skin, it would be better if he could use lightsabers, and if he could have 4 arms that'd be awesome. i understand that we probably couldnt equip him with four weapons at once but if we could add two extra arms that moved like the main two and equiped the same weapons?

if anyone could help i'd be very greatful.

p.s. for KOTOR 1 would be best for me =]

thanks in advance

With Ӄhrizby's HK uses Melee weapons and Lightsabers mod, HK-47 (in K1) hunches over slightly and is able to use lightsabers. If you could remodel the face in Gmax or 3DSmax, you could probably create Grievous.

With Ӄhrizby's HK uses Melee weapons and Lightsabers mod' date=' HK-47 (in K1) hunches over slightly and is able to use lightsabers. If you could remodel the face in Gmax or 3DSmax, you could probably create Grievous.[/quote']

The problem with that is that, aside from the robotic plating, they look nothing alike. You might as well be modeling your own Greivous, then fully animating and weighting it to support K1's animations.

so i would be better off creating him from scratch and recruiting him over HK?

something else i just thought of that i'd like to see would be using a melee weapon in one hand and a blaster in the other, and like use the blaster skills and the melee skills as and when you desired, would that even be possible?

ima get to work on my greivous now then thanks =]]

Just so you know' date=' unless you figure out a way to mold his skin over a character already in-game, you'll have to do [i']all[/i] of his animations yourself.

and we're talking thousands right?

hmmm, so theres noway to just like change the shape of bits and the colour of other bits, and so on?

this may be aiming abit high for my first mod then right?

Archived