Home

Tales of MI Chapter 1 Review!

Jeff

Check out the launch of a new LFN site AND the first review for Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal at our new site just launched tonight, LucasNews! Looking forward to hearing everyone else's opinion of the game as well. :D

(as a sidenote, the site is fairly barebones as I wanted to get it up just for this review. more to come!)

There's no spoilers! I made sure of that. Any story bits mentioned are just in the prologue and those have been spoiled since E3. But I guess I don't blame you, if I hadn't played it yet I wouldn't read it either. :p

Go to options. Thats usually where you can go to change the controls.
It's not there; I've checked.

EDIT: There is no click-walk mode; you have to click, then drag to move, and that's all. It's awful, and using the WASD or arrow keys doesn't alleviate it. How hard is it to not implement the same control scheme used in the past ~20 years for adventure games?

There is no click-walk mode; you have to click, then drag to move, and that's all. It's awful, and using the WASD or arrow keys doesn't alleviate it. How hard is it to not implement the same control scheme used in the past ~20 years for adventure games?

Bring it up on the Telltale forums, maybe they'll change it.

Archived