Home

Worst. Release. Ever.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not bloody delayed! They never gave a time. They said the 7th and it is only afternoon where they are! Jeez... you're starting to annoy ME now by being annoyed yourself and posting "Worst. Release. Ever." It's not out when YOU thought it would be, that doesn't make it delayed! And stop assuming there are issues!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-471

"We don't want to keep you waiting, but you'll need to to bear with us for just a little while longer. All is being made ready now. It'll be worth it."

"A special apology to residents of Oceania for the game coming out well into July 8th over there."

I don't even think there is a delay. They're probably getting a lot of things ready, it's probably a long, difficult process. They're still set to meet their deadline, after all, so why should they put up a blog post apologising for a non-existent delay? All that would bring them would be bad press. Just wait it out and appreciate that they're probably working really hard, and they don't know how long it will take them. We don't know what the release process is, it's probably not as easy as we think.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-471

"We don't want to keep you waiting, but you'll need to to bear with us for just a little while longer. All is being made ready now. It'll be worth it."

"A special apology to residents of Oceania for the game coming out well into July 8th over there."

Stop looking for hidden meanings :S I read that BEFORE I made my posts! It doesn't mean squat!

I don't even think there is a delay. They're probably getting a lot of things ready, it's probably a long, difficult process. They're still set to meet their deadline, after all, so why should they put up a blog post apologising for a non-existent delay? All that would bring them would be bad press. Just wait it out and appreciate that they're probably working really hard, and they don't know how long it will take them. We don't know what the release process is, it's probably not as easy as we think.

Actually, that's a point. They do have to upload the files after all. Can be quite lengthy for a big game!

Lol. Thanks, but unbelievably I am already aware of what Oceania means. Yes, those crazy Australians and New Zealanders... but nobody cares about them. Of course, it's only 30 mins before they should issue another apology... this time to Germany.

Why Germany? I don't get your argument...

Lol. Thanks, but unbelievably I am already aware of what Oceania means. Yes, those crazy Australians and New Zealanders... but nobody cares about them. Of course, it's only 30 mins before they should issue another apology... this time to Germany.

Please, go do something else while you're waiting, you're clogging up the forum with your hate! Read a book ffs!

Please, go do something else while you're waiting, you're clogging up the forum with your hate! Read a book ffs!

Ill have you know i blame you personally for this whole thing :p

For no particular reason mind you... but its totally your fault :)

I kind of suspect the servers will be so thrashed by downloads that it's infeasible to expect to play it 'today' if you're in Europe.

Not too bothered myself as I should be able to let it download while I'm at work and then it'll hopefully be ready to go once I get home. :)

Archived