Home

Worst. Release. Ever.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, thunderpeel, I bet there are a lot of people at Telltale more frustrated at you right now.

Why? I've been very tame compared to the comments on their blog (and probably elsewhere on the internet). Also, I'M pretty frustrated with THEM right now! :)

(All I wanted was some communication...!)

HAHAHAHA! OMGOSH! Thunderpeel... are you seriously telling me you didn't check if it was there BEFORE it was released. You've had all day! o_O

Looks to me like they were waiting until you realised you forgot to preorder and in the end gave up on you ;D

Did you get an email from them?

If not, just email them. There's a code you have to use in the subject line so they think you're a telltale employee, that way your email will be read faster. It's --

oh, it's finished installing :D :D

bye

I wonder why that is... I placed my order on the same day as you :S Were they there before the site came back up? Because they should each be there saying "coming soon" Tomorrow you should contact them about it or something, give them a break today ;)

Did you get an email from them?

If not, just email them. There's a code you have to use in the subject line so they think you're a telltale employee, that way your email will be read faster. It's --

oh, it's finished installing :D :D

bye

THAT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY! THAT WAS A SITCOM JOKE! BAD FEALIKS!

I wonder why that is... I placed my order on the same day as you :S Were they there before the site came back up? Because they should each be there saying "coming soon" Tomorrow you should contact them about it or something, give them a break today ;)

Aye. Must be my "punishment" for being so annoyed with them :) but it really only cements my original opinion, lol.

Edit: No it wasn't there before, either... so they'd have to have been psychic to dish out the punishment :)

Archived