Home

Paying well for ingame life

playga03

The plan starts with covert ops and probing skills to give something different and hopefully useful when used with the other character and again progresses to assault frigs (the ishkur). It then goes on to the gallente hac the ishtar while doing many support skills along the way. After that logistics skills are trained along with crosstraining to amarr t2 cruisers.

where to begin? Well you might remember in your in game life and would love to write a massive tale about all your exploits. But all those need enough golds. I heard from my friends get gold from GKPlayer.

I began to concern that with prices changing since the first time on GKPlayer. it's better to buy cheaper golds quickly. People unload a massive amount of smack and you end up getting gkplayer to pay you 500 million ISK and additional 5% more. Good times! As you know I tend to run into a lot of happyness in this game.

We've had some long time members leave us to explore the rest of the Eve universe and we've had some fresh blood inducted who are right at home creating havoc along with us. We've been dec'd by corps and alliances and of course have also done our fair share of decing corps and alliances and showing them exactly what a fun-loving small group of players can do.

Hope you like this plan, it is again intended to be reasonably playable throughout and I think it should go well with the skill plan for lunewraith.

Archived