Home

hmm...

RC-1183

They could help out the Alliance to Restore the Republic (honorable) in their battle against the Galactic Empire (dishonorable group of chakaaryc's). Mandalorians against Stormtroopers is always good. Especially when its former Clone Commandos fighting against the incompetent legacy of the Mando'ade.

Interesting idea. But they'd probably just customize their old Katarn armor. It sounds intriguing but I'd really want a Republic Commando 2 or Imperial Commando. I dont ever see it happing but if they did anything with Commandos again it'd have to be either of those 2. But thats just me lol.

They would have to release it a few weeks/months after the release of the new Commando book. They wouldn't want to spoil the surprise now would they:D (of course, I might die during the wait, since I tend to devour the Clone Commando books overnight).

Well I havent read Order 66 yet, Im wait till I have time 2 read it, but Ive heard some Commandos go rogue. And there was that 1 squad, Ion Squad I think, that went rogue in the Vader book. So Commandos are more independant than the normal clones but they still are loyal so, It can go either way if you ask me.

As many books and media have explained, the Clones are living, sentient beings. They can't be truly programmed, the Kaminiise (<--hey Astor:D) just used the term programmed because they were so well trained. Many Clone Troopers (mostly ARC's or Commando's) went rogue during the course of the Clone War.

Yes that is very true,and in the books they-

try to work out a plan in which Kal Skirata wiil make enough money to find a "cure" for the ageing process, and after that they were going to defect with Kal'buir and go away to Mandalore.

Well I havent read Order 66 yet, Im wait till I have time 2 read it, but Ive heard some Commandos go rogue. And there was that 1 squad, Ion Squad I think, that went rogue in the Vader book. So Commandos are more independant than the normal clones but they still are loyal so, It can go either way if you ask me.

Yeah a few squad go rogue but it wouldn't fit in the game because it would be too cunfusing... A few quotes about it would be better.

If LA decides to make ImpCom they would probably have Delta in it (maybe Omega).

Archived