Home

Would You Work in the NUDE?

Shem

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would You Work in the NUDE?

Why not? Most penises look about the same. It's not like I don't see my own several times a day anyways (and if my co-workers are girls, bonus).

I don't see why there's such a fuss over nudity in America. Those Europeans have got it right.

No, I don't think I could be persuaded to work with no clothes on.

While i'm sure it's a good way to break barriers and create a better working environment, it doesn't sound like something i'll be doing any time soon.

The corporate uniform is only there to restrict and oppress the proletariat. The tie is only a crude metaphor for the master-slave relationship present in the workplace. Free yourself from your clothes; free yourself from your chains.

Working in the nude is...an odd way to create trust between co-workers, but I guessed it worked in their case....I probably wouldn't work naked, if someone takes a humiliating photo, I would be forced to ship them to some Ice Facility in Northern Siberia. :D

not on days that are too hot (ungodly sweating...down there)

and not on days that were too cold...for obvious reasons, thou the ladies can be naked on cold days...

most people i work with have seen me naked anyway, so i dont really mind, but i work in an enviroment with kids...me thinks it would be gary glitter all over again.

Archived