Home

Am I the only one who hates Revan's robes?

shane2243

Do you like Revan's robes?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revan's robes?

• I
    • Meh.
    • I don't like them.
    • I hate you ¬_¬

I like them, but not the game model for them. The LS one just plain stinks, if for no other reason than the colors, and the DS one looks cool when you're standing still, but when you walk, you have the stupid cardboard cape sticking out behind you. -_-

So, yea. Outside of the game, I think they look awesome.

the DS one looks cool when you're standing still, but when you walk, you have the stupid cardboard cape sticking out behind you. -_-

Not anymore!

:p

I liked the proper Darth Revan robes - the one you don't get without mods. But yeah I agree with Endorenna about the horrible LS thing. Though, with the mask and cape, belt, etc. added it isn't so awful looking. I remember being quite disappointed when I first played KotOR (before I was aware of the existence of mods) that the Revan robes weren't the same as those shown in the cutscene.

So, in short -

Stock wearable robes are sucky, but full robes + SithSpecter = brilliance.

Stock wearable robes are sucky, but full robes + SithSpecter = brilliance.

QFT.

I always disliked the stock ones - why can't I have a cape and hood? But, as SW01, mods are everyone's best friend in this regard.

I hate the Star Forge Revan's Robes. They wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have the skirt on them. I have nothing against guys who wear skirts or anything, but it just looks too restricting.

I love Revan's robes now that Sithspecter has animated them.:D

i love revan's robes in the cutscenes. the star forge robes were a huge dissapointment for me. i really didnt like the lightside version because of the leather breastplate etc. it shouldve been metal, like the DS ones.

this mod is exactly what ive been looking for! amazing! :eyepop

go, sithspecter! awesome +10

am i the only one who hates reven's robes?

do you like revens robes?

I <3 Reven's robes!!!!!

Though I do have some scotts in me blood, TBH, I never cared much for the in game robes for the reason of looking skirt ish. Looks bad on the guy model--looked fine on the female model, though. I always thought the robes in general were supposed to look the same, male or female--so I won't gripe about not fitting female form. (I still rather enjoy it when the robes fit the female form look, though. :naughty:)

Meh, It ain't armor, that's my only gripe. Then again I never cared much for the zeison sha/zal shey jedi armors in K2 either --for their looks anyways. More the Imperial Knight model of the Legacy series is my preference.

I'm neutral. Not sure about the robes. Almost look kinda like Japanese/Chinese origin...almost.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived