Home

LOOK LOOK, I'M A CYBORG

Boba Rhett

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I played that mod, which was why I used a feminine image. ;) Of course, the Terminator models were supposed to be cyborgs and they had series designations, not individual names. Still, thought it'd be interesting (at least in as far as the rest of the results were) to show what it came up with.

Yeah, I played that mod, which was why I used a feminine image. ;) Of course, the Terminator models were supposed to be cyborgs and they had series designations, not individual names. Still, thought it'd be interesting (at least in as far as the rest of the results were) to show what it came up with.

Technically the true definition of a Cyborg is a human being aided and or enhanced my mechanical systems, the Terminators were the other way around hence why they as artificial beings surrounded by human tissue have designations whereas humans/organics enhanced by technology do not. At least that is how my take on it is. ;)

Technically the true definition of a Cyborg is a human being aided and or enhanced my mechanical systems, the Terminators were the other way around hence why they as artificial beings surrounded by human tissue have designations whereas humans/organics enhanced by technology do not. At least that is how my take on it is. ;)

I had kind of wondered about that after-the-fact. Of course in the case of the Borg, I think ST tried to have it both ways: Locutis ("name") and 7-of-9 (designation).

Archived