Home

Bakemonogatari

Aash Li

Monster Story (it could almost be read as Stupid Story if it was baka. lol) is a very odd anime... the screens with text fly by way too fast to click and stop to read them, but the art is very neat.

Its only on episode one, so Im not sure what the hell its about really. But it seems to be that these people meet gods, and they have attributes taken away from them... and I guess they become vampires of a sort. One girl has her weight taken away, another girl has her presence taken away, the boy, not sure what he had taken away.

But the kid takes this tsundere girl to meet his benefactor to help her out...

Its almost comical in parts, but I think the show it trying to take itself seriously.

from AnimeNewsNetwork

Bakemonogatari centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third year high school student who is almost human again after briefly becoming a vampire. One day, a classmate named Hitagi Senjōgahara, who infamously never talks to anyone, falls down the stairs into Koyomi’s arms. He discovers that Hitagi weighs next to nothing, in defiance of physics. After being threatened by her, Koyomi offers her help, and introduces her to Meme Oshino, a middle-aged homeless man who helped him stop being a vampire.

i saw the first episode it was awesome atleast that's my opinion can't wait to see the rest i'll still probably buy the show on BD when aniplex releases it.

Archived