Home

I NEED HELP!!!!

Hey everybody. I have started several threads and most of them related to the nintendo wii (and some computers). I like making threads about that stuff. Even if no one reads them. I have been starting them in the Mojo Forums. I didnt know where else to have them so I thought this would be the place. But then I found a tech forum so I started my most recent thread about a new Nintendo Wii breakthrough. Well I soon found out from a moderator that the tech forum is filled with more of the computer related stuff so he told me that I would be better off stating out in the Video game system forum or somthing like that. So I have been all over lucasforums and cant find it anywere. I was going to replie but it kinda looks like a ghost town in the tech forums. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP? Thanks.

LucasForums is a bit unique in that all of its communities are quite isolated from each other — most of them 'belong' to completely different sites, and thus different people use each one. Most people find themselves in a certain LucasForums community initially you see, rather than actually stumble upon LucasForums itself.

You should really just look for the kind of people you want to discuss something with, and then find the appropriate forum in that community. So if you want to talk with awesome adventure game-loving people, posting in Mojo's off-topic forum is the way to go. :D If you'd prefer to hear from Star Wars lovers, head to one of their off-topic forums.

A moderator shouldn't have a problem if you decide you want to talk about the Wii in two different communities at the same time.

Archived