Home

Recruit twin suns

:) hi

hey i think it would be cool to recruit the twin suns maybe they could join when you meet them on goto's ship maybe when you defeat them they join and you could use the twi'lek voice for them anyone think this is a good idea:) im not sure who they will replace though any ideas?

Hullo,

I really like your idea. Maybe they should be puppets of one of the party members (G0-T0?), maybe one of them could replace G0-T0 and have the other one as her puppet. I like the idea of having them in my party, but I still doubt about my ideas :p.

Quick question for whomever decides to do this.

Are the Twin Suns going to be force sensitives?

One cool thing to do there might be to leave this up to the player as some prefer the Jedi/Sith way, while others prefer the way of the blaster(perhaps the become Mandalores apprentices?).

Quick question for whomever decides to do this.

Are the Twin Suns going to be force sensitives?

One cool thing to do there might be to leave this up to the player as some prefer the Jedi/Sith way, while others prefer the way of the blaster(perhaps the become Mandalores apprentices?).

i think it would be best for you to train them if you wanted to:)

Hullo,

I really like your idea. Maybe they should be puppets of one of the party members (G0-T0?), maybe one of them could replace G0-T0 and have the other one as her puppet. I like the idea of having them in my party, but I still doubt about my ideas :p.

Well i think getting rid of GO-TO is a good idea i never liked him maybe the other one could replace someone diffrent instead of being a puppet any ideas on who?

You could put a console on the hawk and using it you can replace a party member with a new one, leaving them both on the hawk, but adding another party member. Then you can go back and replace them again if you want the first guy back.

You can't replace HK! He's kandosii!:D

Maybe you could have Kreia become stuck in the Ebon Hawk as a "prop" to talk to every once in a while. Then one of the Twin Suns could take her place in the party selection screen.

And whoever is doing this might want to give them their real names.

Seer'aa

Teer'aa

This will probably be a bit of an unpopular idea, but you should have them replace Mira and/or G0-T0.

The reason I suggest this is because I think it makes sense plot-wise. If for whatever reasons the Suns sisters joined your party, I could see a chain of events that either leads to G0-T0 or Mira not being in your party. Just include a dialog option which would lead to letting them join, and then consequently not letting G0-T0 join.

For Mira, I'm not quite sure how you would replace her. Maybe if you don't succeed in killing them as Atton, you could take control of them in a sort of miniquest in which they fight Mira for the capturing of the Exile.

Going from VP's idea, and the fact I just located the Mira or hanahar mod that lets you choose between them, couldn't you do something like that mod? turn down Mira but instead of having hanhar try hooking up with you, the twins offer to help? Only problem I see is on GOTO's ship. but you could just replace them with HK-50s.

Just tossing out an idea here, but you could have it so that one of the Twin Suns is killed in the "Bounty Hunter war" that is set off at the end of Nar Shadaa. Maybe the HK-50's killed her or something. Anyway, then you could have the other one join your party and not need to worry about puppets. This would also give the character a basis for a story, if anyone would want to write one for the new recruit. You could have her want revenge on the HK-50's.

This could also make interaction between her and HK-47 interesting. :)

Maybe you could have Kreia become stuck in the Ebon Hawk as a "prop" to talk to every once in a while. Then one of the Twin Suns could take her place in the party selection screen.

Seer'aa

Teer'aa

I always thought the pink and white one was Seer'aa i dont know why it just fits her look

Going from VP's idea, and the fact I just located the Mira or hanahar mod that lets you choose between them, couldn't you do something like that mod? turn down Mira but instead of having hanhar try hooking up with you, the twins offer to help? Only problem I see is on GOTO's ship. but you could just replace them with HK-50s.

I think they should join when you defeat them on goto's ship maybe one of them could say how strong you are and they would like to join you.

i wish we could replace the disciple but that would not work for males :(

This will probably be a bit of an unpopular idea, but you should have them replace Mira and/or G0-T0.

Mira maybe not...but I believe that G0-T0 is actually one of the most unpopular party members. Not because he's not uninteresting, but because he's useless in combat. I'd definitely download a mod that replaced him.

Rather than taking up two party slots, perhaps you could have one of the sisters in your party with another one as a puppet? You'd have to make the hard choice of which one would be the major party member, but that way you wouldn't have to take up two party spots (and perhaps you could make it so that when you equip one sister with a certain item, the same item becomes equipped on the other sister).

I don't want to say for sure, but if it can be fired from a script, I don't see why not. It'd be basically a stripped-down warp band. I think it would be better to make an armband that changes the puppet. That way you could equip Teer'aa, use the armband, equip Seer'aa and thus forth.

Sigh.. yes, I suppose you could replace G0-T0... but whatever happened to trying out new people? I personally wouldn't mind if there was a mod that COMPLETELY altered every party member, as long as there as an in-game way to decide which to choose... but enough of being off topic.

I could possibly take this up, but I'll be gone for the next 4-5 days. I'm sure someone else will have completed the whole mod by then. I've got my hands heavy with other mods anyways...

Yeah i wont be here for a week so if someone makes this mod you could email it to me please my msn should be on my page :)

Also could people maybe post here ideas on what they will say and their storys :)

• 2 weeks later...

Seer'aa

Teer'aa

i like the idea of having kreia as a prop i dont think anyone likes her well i dont

how about giving the player a choice in the dialogue of which party member to replace? I personally would like to see visas replaced, but unfortunately, she's important to the story.

Also, I agree with the idea that one should be a puppet of the other. It doesn't really matter which is which, does it? The puppet will always be in your party if the other one is.

Archived