Home

Wasps are Evil.

Sunday me and my girl freind where attacked by an entire enst of wasps, receiving a number of stigns allover our bodies. This is mainly a warnign to any who live near woods ect, with the coming summers watch where you tread while you walk or you to will end up in the emergency room watching scars and other parts of your body turn an unatural blotchy color with swelling...

They even look evil.

Here in the states we have several varieties, the most dangerous being the colonies that build the very large, roughly spherical paper nests that can house thousands of the beasts.

Yellow jackets build these underground and you usually don't find out that they're there until you run over them with the lawnmower. Great fun.

At least I'm not allergic.

Yeah, I know how it is. Two years ago a colony of wasps built a basketball sized nest on the corner of our house, and they keep coming back. My mom, my sister, and myself have been plotting a way to get rid of it, but my dad thinks it looks cool (I think he's afraid to go near it).

Bad luck that you managed to stir up a nest, but I wouldn't say they're evil - they're just doing what comes naturally to them if they feel threatened.

Well of course I know there nto evil, but I keep having freak nightmares of finding ym girl freind covered in them unable to screams as their stinging her all voer in her mouth crawling udner eye lids *shudders*.

So for now there evil, until I can shake these freaky dreams.

Of the two of us my girlfreind si mroe effected in the day, she gets a bit freaked by any form of buzzing flying thing especially when its been sunny past couple days here. Me its at ngiht in my own head my new found fear of wasps come out.

In the end it really sucked the fun out of what was going to be an awesome day doing a charity walk eating ice cream. But i never wanna hear her scream that loud again, could curdle blood i swear!

Wasps are evil, I agree with OP.

QFT. Had several bad experiences with the little buggers after they kept making the paper nests on our house.

Lets just say that little part of my house where they always make their nests has had to have a few little repaints to cover the burns.

Reason number 2 I'm not going to Japan anytime soon.

When I was in the Navy I was stationed on a ship called the Wasp....there were days I wished it would sink at the pier.

Anywho: yes, I had to have maintenance remove the beginnings of a nest from outside the door of my apartment earlier this summer. I wasn't about to let the little buggers get established.

^^A picture of you El Sitherino:p

Yeah, that's something we considered, except that we live out in the woods.

I wish I had that gay of a room, some color would do me good.

Trees and fire are a pretty bad idea though, but you could always soak the area with water and burn them while it's wet. I soak the side of my house before I burn the nests, I'd hate to lose mi casa.

Yeah, I had a few wasps building up a nest on the roof of my house around two months ago. I just used a stick to destroy the little nest (it was still small, since they were only starting), and enjoyed watching the little beasties searching for their nest after it rolled down the roof. :dev7: They haven't bothered to come back since; I guess they learned their lesson. :D

Minnor nuicance at worst (unless you are alergic)' date=' if you want to get rid of a nest simply smoking them works wonders (they'll pass out) then light a match and make them realize their mistake in making a home out of paper.[/quote']So you are in essence razing their town, such as was done in the Middle Ages.

Archived