Home

Monkey Island 2 *Special Edition* - Artwork

Guy.brush

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mi2_guybrush.JPG

Wich one do you guys like more. I just cut these out of two of the pictures on ms paint real quik so I could just get a side by side comparison. I like the one on the left but for a special edition remake I think they should pick the on on the right. I dont know I am still going back and forth. :raise:

Well... im a little torn on this because I drew the one on the left LOL.... but honestly I can admit if they did one like the one on the right, closer to the original sprite it would be best..

of the two versions I did I like the one in my avatar better than the one you picked

Well... im a little torn on this because I drew the one on the left LOL.... but honestly I can admit if they did one like the one on the right, closer to the original sprite it would be best..

of the two versions I did I like the one in my avatar better than the one you picked

I like them both. I realy cant choose. I like the one you drew alot though.

I wouldn't mind a version with the original artwork in real 640x480 or higher res, speech in MI:SE quality and music played on real instruments.

It would be neat if they would just try to "uprez" the existing art and style. MI had lots of sparse and empty backgrounds open to interpretation, but MI2's style is already fully developed. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Archived