Home

Monkey Island 2 *Special Edition* - Artwork

Guy.brush

28jfx5k.png

bhf2b6.png

these Guybrushes KILLED ME! If they remade MI2 in Curse style I think I'd die of happiness and then ressurect myself to play it... (Though not sure many would agree with me.) Still I'd be happy with a remake in the vein of SoMI... Or even just rescans of the original artwork for higher resolution would be fantastic!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28jfx5k.png

bhf2b6.png

these Guybrushes KILLED ME! If they remade MI2 in Curse style I think I'd die of happiness and then ressurect myself to play it... (Though not sure many would agree with me.) Still I'd be happy with a remake in the vein of SoMI... Or even just rescans of the original artwork for higher resolution would be fantastic!

I totaly agree and I too would die!

I dunno Guy.brush keeps telling me I made Guybrush too young in my AV

I dont think he looks to young. I acctually think that guybrush from MI2 looks too old to fit his characters personality. But he is younger there than he is in TOMI and the one from TOMI has more charm to his look that MI2's guybrush.

I dont think he looks to young. I acctually think that guybrush from MI2 looks too old to fit his characters personality. But he is younger there than he is in TOMI and the one from TOMI has more charm to his look that MI2's guybrush.

Kinda hard to tell from all the pixelation.

MI2 Guybrush is the best Guybrush there is, period.

I think MI2's Guybrush is the best Guybrush too, although I totally love TMI and CMI Guybrush too.

Nice work SyntheticGerbil. It looks like it came straight from a picture book.

What are the technique's you used?

I don't think he looks too old. Maybe just the hairs on his arms.

His face just looks like it's concentrating really hard.

Offtopic: People, in general, please stop double posting, it's really annoying, just edit your posts.

*EDIT: See, like this.

*EDIT: Or this.

*EDIT: Or maybe even this.

Archived