Home

Monkey Island 2 *Special Edition* - Artwork

Guy.brush

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update. The Voodooshack and Captain Dread's ship are inside Cryengine 2 right now...feels awesome to run around in them. When I've time I build some environments around them and I can show it to you or release it as a test level. Real-time ocean waves ftw :)\

Sadly there is no character model even closely resembling Guybrush. oh well...

Cool! :thmbup1:

I know there was a Guybrush 3D Model hidden in Indiana Jones And The Infernal Machine, you could use some cheat to play with it. There's also the Escape one. Both could be used as a start, though it would be funny to see those 90's models used in CryEngine 2 :p.

Looking forward to see what you've done!

Hi. I read through this topic and I understand a Monkey Island II remake is in development? Is this true? I played the 1st one and love the graphic design, the voice overs everything. I haven't had laughed so hard in a long time. I loved it.

Will there be a Monkey Island II Remake? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the Advice guys. Yeah I have started Orchestrating it and your right there are a few instruments that are out of key like the tennor sax and the bass in the Largo tune but a lot is still within range which is usefull. I have had to swap some instruments about a bit such as a clarinet for an oboe in the crazy music at govoner marleys mansion but it still sounds fine at the moment. Only thing im stuck for present is a marimba player which could be quite tricky to find.

With the risk of sounding stupid who is zaarin? and how would i get hold of him?

I think a special edition of Lechucks revenge would be cool! Im a music technology geek and am already setting about re-recording all the MI2 music in full with all live instruments for my dissertation in studio engineering at Uni. Hope it turns out okay...

This sounds really cool, and I think that could finally be a reason for me to update LucasArts Soundtracks.

Archived