Home

OJP Enhanced 1.2 problem

Hello

First off, I'm new here, so I would like to say hi to everyone in the LucasForums.

Now, I've downloaded ojp enhanced 1.2 and installed it correctly. Everything works fine until one moment:

I was planning to do some kind of Jedi Purge (just imagination) on tatooine with Stormtroopers on the red team and all kinds of jedi in blue team.

I was hoping that this would be a fun game, but I was quite disappointed:

The jedi's were completely massacred. In the whole blue team, I was the only one fighting against stormtroopers, the others (bots) were running around brainless. They got easily killed by Stormies.

So the problem is-> Red team in TFFA in OJP E 1.2 attacks, while Blue team just runs around, (don't forget that they're bots).

I've checked everywhere for a solution but it seems I'm the only one having this problem. I've installed and reinstalled OJP 1.2 and even JKA but it still comes back.

I have Vista and a very good computer which runs GTA IV smoothly...

EDIT: This is everywhere, CTF, CTY, TFFA, as long as there are teams. Rebels (blue team) just don't fight ! ... :/

• 2 weeks later...

Nonono, not like that.

I go to create game, choose Team Free for all and choose the tatooine map ok?

Next, I choose the bots with 32 open player spots.

Every red line, I change it to stormtrooper and every blue line I change it into Jedis.

This sets the red team full of stormies and Blue team full of Jedis ok ?

I begin game:

I'm the only one in the Blue team who's killing stormies. The other blue team members only run around and get shot by Stormies. Thus: RED team attacks, While BLUE team only runs around... and doesn't attack at all. You can try it to see if it happens with your computer.

- How many skill points is the game starting with? It's possible that the jedi don't have enough points to get a lightsaber and therefore can't attack. Have you tried it with just jedi vs jedi? If they run up and start punching each other, that means the point level is set too low.

- It could be a AI bug.

Same thing: TAB Bots run around and get massacred by red team. AOTC bots, never tried. Normal bots jump around and get massacred by red team.

This is a general bug. If I set bots before or in the game, blue team won't attack. This problem also ruins CoOp, as the "goodies" (friendlies) don't attack, they do nothing but follow me, while enemies attack me the whole time... Weird thing is that in OJP 1.1, everything was going well, except CoOp, that's wy I downloaded 1.2. I think I'm going to downgrade to get more fun again fgs, but then the gameplay is different..

Ooh ok, thanks for advice, I've already posted something and it appears to be fixed for 1.3. By the way, katanamaru, if you were the guy I was talking to about the animations for the guns, then I got an idea! :) I will post it here and on the other forum, if I can the right section.

• 1 year later...

Archived