Home

Anyone from Bradford, UK?

A L I E N

As Luke Skywalker in his time, I waited long 19 years to get the hell off this rock of mine... yay, finally(no Ben Kenobi, sob).

So, I am going away to England in search of a higher learning(a.k.a. University), and sort of wondering if anyone here lives there, or was there to give me some background.

Oh and even if you're just from England, you're welcome to share your info with me about your country. :)

Be careful, in England September is King's Biting Month, when the monarchy goes around the country and bites their subjects to taste/test their loyalty. Visit your doctor for immunisations.

Correction here in the Uk we no longer have King's Biting Month, instead its queens mating month... I really do not want to explain that one.

To the OP, I live in theu k since birth. But no where near Bradford... in fact Bradford seems like a poor choice for university/taste of uk...

As Luke Skywalker in his time, I waited long 19 years to get the hell off this rock of mine... yay, finally(no Ben Kenobi, sob).

So, I am going away to England in search of a higher learning(a.k.a. University), and sort of wondering if anyone here lives there, or was there to give me some background.

Oh and even if you're just from England, you're welcome to share your info with me about your country. :)

Welcome to the United Kingdom, the mother and death-knell of modern democracy; the place where Purcell was born, Shakespeare wrote, and (unfortunately) Tracy Emin resides. The sense of humour may take a while to get used to...

What are you studying?

Welcome to the United Kingdom, the mother and death-knell of modern democracy; the place where Purcell was born, Shakespeare wrote, and (unfortunately) Tracy Emin resides. The sense of humour may take a while to get used to...

What are you studying?

I'm taking a full-time course of criminal psychology.

Although things like this make me think that satire is pretty much superfluous these days.

1 episode of mock the week could have told you that. Still, it's brilliantly funny and a good way to mask the pain that, England is indeed, slowly destroying itself. And picking up pace. :(

I'd advise against any form of contact with Lincoln University. Nice campus in a nice place, but the general results are abit...lacking.

Archived