Home

Telltale's Competition!

Fealiks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like the final round has started. Thank god for those Telltale picks. We actually have some funny lines to choose from. So, should we now maybe choose one common entry and vote it to death just to be safe? What do you think? I kind of like "He dug up my perfectly good X!!".

^^

I might forgive those little things since the posters might be from all over the world and I'm sure Telltale would fix the lines if they won. I might forgive that if the lines we're any good. They're not.

We really have to pull together to stop them from winning. Telltale's done a lot already to try and have some decent winners and now it's our turn.

Oh my days. I've not really been following so but just to check, those six are the six most popular entries and have a chance at being in the game?

********, they're terrible. I hope Telltale rigs the vote and then never does this again.

I voted for the "he dug up my X" one.

I can't believe the "He insulfeated me in a major sword fight by claiming that my fighting skills were equivalent to George Bushes language skills" one is a finalist...

Insulfeated .... language skills

Oh, the irony.

Archived