Home

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Taak Farst

Eh... not like I read nor watched any of them, but I would suggest those skeptical about watching the film read the books first. Reading is better for the mind than what takes minimal cognitive skills, such as watching a movie and having everything given to you.

PS: It's not like I will read the book simply because I don't intend to see the film.

Just returned from the cinema.

Well, I liked it, but I think there were much errors.

They tinkered with a lot of scenes from the book, that's not a tradegy(except for the missing green aura on that little island, grrr!!)

What I really hate is that there is no grand battle at the end, like in all HP books/movies. *sob*

If I were a critic, I'd give a 7/10 and maybe +1 just because I enjoyed jokes a lot.

Well in the book when Dumbledore is talking to Malfoy on top of the tower and he says he can hide him and his family is all the talk about Malfoy's family dying metaphorical or is he saying he will hide them by killing them?

I doubt that would be within Dumbledores nature. Generally, he means hiding his family from Lord Voldemort; because he threatened to kill them if Malfoy failed to complete his task of killing Dumbledore.

Ever since I read the last book, I have given up all hope on the Harry Potter series. So like wise, I chose not to see this movie -.-

Wow, a real let down....

Compared to the other movies, not as good. I actually liked the OOTP movie more than HBP.

Compared to the book, complete crap. Very disappointed with the last 20 minutes or so.

As a film, I'm not that impressed. It seemed very slow, and made me irritated at certain parts of the movie.

Not getting my hopes up with movie 7.

The burrow and hagrids hut being blown up...the next book wedding with fleur must be gone then ^^ how stupid.

Yes burrow part was made up, but no hagrids part did happen. And yes the wedding will still be there.

I found this movie to be utter crap. I'm sorry, Harry Potter fans, but the amount of plot holes, and failed execution is what keeps this film from having its true potential. I've never read the book (I always read the books after I'm done watch the films.) but seeing how I was confused for about a 1 hour or so, I will pick it up.

Hopefully, the next adoption will be good. This one was terrible.

Hopefully, the next adaption will be good. This one was terrible.

Fixed. :p The way you wrote it, I thought you were talking about Madonna. >_>

Anyway, I don't think it's fair to say it was completely crap. Yeah, it's far from perfect, but it wasn't that bad. It could have been a lot better, but it could also have been a lot worse.

I havent seen the movie yet, but do have a treat for any of you who enjoy colour in books, or have children or siblings who do.

Taken from original concept art for the first draft of the book, which was back then called Harry Potter and The Full Blooded Pimp

Enjoy!

SuperflyHarry.png

mtfbwya

Archived