Home

Rebuilding Nightlight

MJ

As of today, I'm commencing the 'Rebuilding Nightlight' project.

I'm not sure that the design will change terribly (I'm not as adept at photoshop as Metallus is/was, and probably can't top what he's done) but there'll be major tweeking.

Wordpress needs an update, and there'll be a few new plugins going on. Do people have some good plugin suggestions?

The 'one podcast feed' might be abandoned in favour of 'a separate feed for each radio series'.

So this is your chance, people. I'm looking for suggestions: what do you want out of Nightlight?

Website design wise I can't really comment, as its a bit out of my league, as it is, I'm just fine with the current design.

I just can't wait for new content. More radio shows? yes please.

I can't believe its been Four Years since The Prime Minister's New Grove. Damn. How long has it been since Tierra de los Muertos first was put up? I can't believe its been so long. Time sure seems to fly, don't it?

EDIT: Oh my god, I haven't logged into the Forum in an AGE. I just got that PM you sent me about my posting about your Guybrush auditions on Forumopolis FROM LAST MAY. I've just been using the main web page Comments for commenting, I just never logged in here. LoL

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, brill. I'm a bit the same!

To the best of my knowledge, and I'd have to do a bit of checking... Tierra de los Muertos was made back in 2000!

Just updated Wordpress, pulling a new podcasting tool together called, funnily enough, 'podcasting'. The poor old 'light needed some serious behind the scenes maintainence.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Keep the faith, I'll get to Lost Cause 3 eventually. :)

I have kept the faith, i wouldn't still be here lurking the forums if i wasn't! Though how many years from now do you want me to jot ya down for to finish Lost Cause III? ;)

Archived