Home

LucasArts to make World Exclusive Announcements™ at Comic-Con

Sabretooth

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm expecting it to be Battlefront 3, but I'm usually completely wrong.

Nearly everybody is when it comes to LucasArts, leXX. :p

Although I am hopeful they'll buck the trend of doing completely the opposite of what fans want.

meh...LA would have to come up with something pretty spectacular to impress me at this point.

QFT. If LA does something spectcular, I will be shocked, seeing as they're doing alot of unimpressive stuff lately.

QFT. If LA does something spectcular, I will be shocked, seeing as they're doing alot of unimpressive stuff lately.

I don't know bro, but the return of the Monkey Island series was more than impressive for me, it was divine. Here I was dancing around pretending to be in the Monkey Island 5 trailer two months ago and here I am, a copy of Tales of Monkey Island sitting on my desktop.

Actually we're probably in for the next batch of Steam releases. Really cool, but I would like some new games, dammit.

If that's all it turns out to be then:

A) Yawn

B) Why couldn't they have announced them with the other releases last week?

C) Yawn

I don't know. LA surprised me more this last few months than it did the past few years. Not that the Steam announcement was a shock, or something big, but it's something you wouldn't have hoped a few years back.

I'm hoping for something bigger than a Steam announcement, a new game, perhaps, but I'm expecting something smaller, something more... LucasArts-like. :)

I don't know bro, but the return of the Monkey Island series was more than impressive for me, it was divine. Here I was dancing around pretending to be in the Monkey Island 5 trailer two months ago and here I am, a copy of Tales of Monkey Island sitting on my desktop.

Keep in mind you're talking to someone who's not only never played Monkey Island, but didn't hear about it until the announcement a few days ago. ;)

Archived