Home

Empire at War 2

Deadshot#1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
great idea. i don't see why they haven't done that already

Maybe they have, but it's just in a Beta Phase right now.

I do think a Empire at War 2 would be great, but I don't see them using Sep. against Rep. for the second game. If they did do that, they would have to name the game something else wouldn't they?

Anyway, just a thought.

It would be stupid to have only Old Republic time line. It would be instead interesting to make a more complete game where you can play the 2 eras.

EAW I left alot of things out, thing that only mods are making right as map sizes, better models for space battles and more variety of troops.

If they are going to make an EAW II they should try to improve the game really alot as nowdays PCs can handle much more.

• 4 weeks later...
I do think a Empire at War 2 would be great, but I don't see them using Sep. against Rep. for the second game. If they did do that, they would have to name the game something else wouldn't they?

I do too. Maybe the Republic vs Sep game would be called Star Wars: Republic Commander or something like that.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I agree with the idea,a sequel could include more advanced and better units,like the Executor-Class Star Destroyer(we do have him massively spreaded in almost every EaW mod,but still....) and others,+ todays new engines and much better graphics would contribute to the game,i will really enjoy it if it is ever made.

Archived