Home

More TFU Content

Shem

This showed up on my Xbox Live account today on my game tracker.

tfucontent.jpg

The new achievements listed on TFU means more downloadable content is on the way for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. I did open my TFU game, but nothing was there to download. Hopefully telling you guys will get you more on the lookout on what is coming in the near future.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, bugger. I need a new pair of pants now...

Gotta love how they redesigned the Sith Stalker. Has a more "Vader-like" feel to it. Would have never expected them to extend the storyline on the what-if ending!

Gotta say, from the trailer, it may look like they are including the Jedi Temple Mission pack with it. If that's true, then I can hold my money until this new dlc is released (yeah, I still don't have the Jedi Temple)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wish they would hold off on USE, and just make it an entire game. Several levels, storyline, etc. You're right about the price being ridiculous for just 1 mission.

Now why would LA make a game that has storyline, when its all about the mindblowing actiony crap? :p

People would buy USE simply because they don't have it for PC. In fact, many people didn't buy TFU in the first place because it wasn't for PC. I almost didn't, and now I feel I should've indulged in some delayed satisfaction, and I use that term loosely.

Not me. Im not forking out the cash for a game Ive already got. I need my cash for games like Arkham Asylum and Uncharted 2.

You don't have to buy USE if you don't want to. I'm sure in your place, at least 10 people who raged over TFU not coming to PC will buy it instead. No skin off LA's back.

Archived