Home

More TFU Content

Shem

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's so much potential in this dark storyline they would be foolish to end it after USE. They should expand it to Bespin, and ROTJ where he is sent to stop Luke, Leia and Han. Maybe end it with a final battle with the Emperor on the 2nd Death Star
You realize that Starkiller kills Luke on Hoth right? If that is the case, how do you continue that storyline without a Jedi to kill?

I just finished the Tatooine level myself and I thought it was pretty cool.

I would definitely like to see some more of this dark storyline explored maybe with Starkiller tracking Skywalker before Hoth like Vader did or something. I don't know, but I'm not typically a dark side guy and I actually enjoyed the alternate ending and the Tatooine stuff.

how do you continue that storyline without a Jedi to kill?

Yoda, Joruus Ci'both(sp), Maris Brood, possibly a confrontation with Mara Jade...

Infinite possibilities...

EDIT: Qui-Gon Jinn's force ghost.

EDIT: He was old and weak when he fought Tyranus and Sidious, and still sorta won...

Yoda was powerful enough to lift an X-wing in ESB, I think he could have fought if needed. The problem with a Dagobah level would be that only 1 person is on it in the movies, so you need things to fight as you work your way towards him. Maybe some Dagobah swamp monsters, or maybe even Rebels trying to find him.

Wow. That would be fast. I'm actually looking forward to playing it on my pc more than I was to playing it on the consoles. Source Shem?
Pick a source. They all say November 3.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/swtfuultimatesithedition/video/6215780

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/022/022397.html

http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-ultimate-sith-edition/

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry if this has been asked.

I know Hoth is included in USE, but is Tatooine and Coruscant?

I ask because i can't get my 360 online to DL anything.

I assume you mean the Jedi Temple level by Coruscant; yes, all the DLC is included in the USE.

• 1 month later...

Well, I have played the Hoth level and I like that one better than the Tatooine one. Mostly because of how it ends with the duel with Luke Skywalker.

The only annoying point is the beginning when you are jumping over the avalanches. It was overdone. What I also don't get is that the weight of Starkiller causes them, but when the Wampas are on them, they don't cause the avalanches. Don't Wampas weigh much more than Starkiller?

Other than that complaint, I really like that level.

Luke seemed rather wimpy in this game, not like his movie counterpart at all. His fall to the dark side in the end was sudden and not very believable at all. But then again, in this timeline, his father is dead and he has very little worth fighting for. I'm sure that the events of A New Hope probably would played out quite differently in this continuity that they did in the film, especially with Obi-Wan dying before they rescued Leia from the Death Star, which probably had quite an impact on his motivation and attitude (This may be why he refers to her by the more distant title of "the princess" in the hanger rather than by her name. This may indicate that they did not become as close in this timeline as they had in the other timeline, if at all).

I'm just wondering if Han and Leia escaped safely once the Millennium Falcon escaped spiraling out of the hanger; or if it crashed and they died.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, in the last 2 weeks i've finally managed to get my 360 online as well as open a 12 month goldmembership on xbox live.

I've DLed the Tatooine and Jedi Temple mission packs as well as Character Packs 1-2, but when i try to find the Hoth Mission pack, it is nowhere to be found. :(

Ah, well. (There is no Best Buy where i live, there might be one in Oslo for all i know, but not here in Grong.)

Any news on the release dates of USE?

Pretty sure all versions of the game (PS3, 360, PC, and Mac) have been released by now.

Archived