Home

Happy 6th, KOTOR!

Allronix

Mission really was a memorable character and I think that the game would have lost most of its quality w/out her. It's just that she was the kind of 'good' character that I could believe would exist. The fact that she reminded some of people they knew, she was really the first SW character to bridge the gap between the fictional heroes to those who exist in the real world.

lolz... I recently found this - something I posted back at the swamp when I couldnt contain my excitement for how awesome KOTOR was back then ;) (coaster = JA)

coaster.jpg

which reminds, me, I must remember to finish K1 on the dark side this time... Ive never done that

mtfbwya

Happy birthday, oh game that brought one brief, shining moment of hope back into the Star Wars universe...

...only to be ruthlessly crushed in typical Lucas fashion five and a half years later by the announcement of TOR.

*laughter* She's 19, in college, and has a very nice boyfriend.

In other words: "Back off, Baron von Perv." :xp:

Happy Birthday Kotor

I remember when I found out about Kotor 3 years ago I almost gave up when I couldn't find Mission in the Under City ( I found her but died and couldn't find her again) but I finally found her then went on to beat the game by accident. I've played the game 46 times altogether ( I went through a 6 month time where every game I had I'd already finished and I could play Kotor over and over again, but unfortunatly it broke so I rebought it for the computer and ended up having playthrough 46 a month ago.

I too will be celebrating the PC version release - silly xbox players [i kid, I kid :-p].

This is my most favorite game of all time. It's been a little while since I have played it, but perhaps I should re-install it and give it another run through! :) The plot "twist" in this game just blew me away. Better then what I've seen in many movies.

/applaud Bioware

Archived