Home

Adding animations to Darth Malak?

Sith Holocron

Before I start, I do know that this will very likely be shot down but I just had to ask.

I was wondering if someone might consider adding the rest of the attack and force animations to the Darth Malak model. After reading the success story of SithSpectre on his Revan's Flowing Robe mod, I thought it might be the time to ask. I also realize that such a task must be daunting considering the amount of frames that must go into such a project.

Well, some brave soul just might be crazy enough to find a character as big as Malak (Wookiee anyone) and apply the animations. But then Malak would stand and move like Zaalbar. It might be possible to enlarge a human skeleton and give it to Malak, but that would be hard even for a really skilled modder.

Well it this possible to put the human combat animation to the combat againts beast, i have never played with Malak but I guess there is the same problem than Nihilus, so the missing combat animations are all the non simple and single blade animations, and the simple attack agants other enemies than humanoids, so it is possible to use the existing combat animations to use other weapons? and to attack beast, droids, etc?

Archived