Home

Final boss fight??? what are your ideas?

So i have assumed that the final boss will be Ormagodden, the creamator of skys... blah blah blah... like lyonwhite steals the buckle made from the steel flesh of the demon...damn, i have seen that commercial too much hahaha... any wyas, maybe he steals it and uses it to summon Ormagodden, and that leads to the final boss fight... i dunno, just some thing i have been thinking about for a while...

I was also thinking it would be cool if there was a guitar move called sprouted, haha, kills your enemies with flowers or some thing... just a cool little easter egg thing...

any ways! give me feed back!!! at least untill the demo comes out!

• 1 month later...
So i have assumed that the final boss will be Ormagodden, the creamator of skys... blah blah blah... like lyonwhite steals the buckle made from the steel flesh of the demon...damn, i have seen that commercial too much hahaha... any wyas, maybe he steals it and uses it to summon Ormagodden, and that leads to the final boss fight... i dunno, just some thing i have been thinking about for a while...

I was also thinking it would be cool if there was a guitar move called sprouted, haha, kills your enemies with flowers or some thing... just a cool little easter egg thing...

any ways! give me feed back!!! at least untill the demo comes out!

Well... Tipper Gore would be a great idea!!!

Maybe some Nu Metal band? Korn? Linkin Park? Limp Bizkit?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can confirm that the Final Boss fight

Doviculus

, which is an actual Boss fight and not just the RTS(Rock the show) battle. Before the boss fight

you must fight Doviculus in the RTS where the main objective is to attack two of the heads so they will bow down. Then you must drive the Druid Plow threw the heads glass

True, RTS does stand for real time strategy. With its rock show battle format that looks like an Real Time Strategy I figured Rock the show makes more sense.

Archived