Home

Custom Commando Project - Redux

Astor

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could try making a duplicate layer. Then up the contrast on it and try to get a selection of the whole clone trooper. If you do get a good selection then click on the original layer and "layer via copy".

This way you will have a selection of the clone trooper that you can edit and you will be able to put any background you need :).

Hey, I'd say I'm new to this but I'm not really. I used to go to the older versions of this thread to request commandos. I even (poorly) made a few commandos myself. Anyhow, I just made this guy in about half an hour. Enjoy.

Skell:

picture.php?albumid=90&pictureid=4500

His feet kind of bug me though.

Just finished these requests from the site (about 1 hr of work):

Snowdrift v1; Snowdrift v2

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=4504picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=4505

Cap Tak; MARPAT; Dwarren (needs work, model was pixelated...need to get another model)

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=4503picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=4502picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=4501

EDIT:Long time no see Zreak-tan!! Nice job, it is good for a first in a while :D .

Just finished these requests from the site (about 1 hr of work):

Snowdrift v1; Snowdrift v2

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=4504picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=4505

Cap Tak; MARPAT; Dwarren (needs work, model was pixelated...need to get another model)

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=4503picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=4502picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=4501

EDIT:Long time no see Zreak-tan!! Nice job, it is good for a first in a while :D .

Those are very well done Padawan! Great job. Sorry I haven't been able to make many commandos lately, tomorrow I will post some. It's getting late where I come from and I'm gonna turn in.

Hey, I'd say I'm new to this but I'm not really. I used to go to the older versions of this thread to request commandos. I even (poorly) made a few commandos myself. Anyhow, I just made this guy in about half an hour. Enjoy.

Skell:

picture.php?albumid=90&pictureid=4500

His feet kind of bug me though.

Well, I'd say it's very good for a first in while as well! Keep up the good work everyone! :thmbup1: (I think the feet are fine)

I decided to make my first squad. Instead of working with the Republic, the members of Zett Squad are mercenaries.

Here they are, in order:

Zeff-Leader of the Squad

Tarka-Second in Command, Sniper

Solus-Technitian, Logistics

Kekk- Demolitions

picture.php?albumid=90&pictureid=4525picture.php?albumid=90&pictureid=4524

picture.php?albumid=90&pictureid=4523picture.php?albumid=90&pictureid=4522

Pretty basic, but still...

Archived