Home

Custom Commando Project - Redux

Astor

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy... wow that's a awesome coomando im speatchlis... sorry i keep nagging at u haha( at least im keeping u busy) srry last commando then my signature haha.

Name:Shadow

Armor: sniping armor, a nice special ops look while still seeming stealth. His visor can be crimson. Make a mandolorian sign of him to. Have a knife at his ankles and somethings cool on his shoulder... surprise me with cool armor.

Weapon: DC-17 sniper

Other: you can add watever u like to make him look atsounding

that ones actually pretty good its gonna be hard to decide i also have him making a shadow was it u that made my last one cuz thats gonna be hard too

and the only thing i dont like bout Rinku's sigma is his face, but hey who am i to complain when i can't even make a commando

cool thanks Rinku sorry bout the signature i couldnt get it smaller i tought it was k but guess not. Well rinku, i promise this is the last thing i need you to do for me for some time. Can u make me a good signature, with sigma, shadow, Exo, and ghost. There name is alpha squad. Just play around and make an awesome signature. Is it just my computer but i noticed i cant get the links to the close-up pics. Whatever thanks again.:)

actually sorry Bakura could you just modify sigma's helmet not so pugy and make him with a gold visor thanks

umm. idk Rinku which way do you like them better? With or without

Don't pester people if you're waiting for a CC to be completed - they're being generous enough to use their own time to do this, so don't expect it to be done instantly.

Patience is a virtue, CC. You requested your commando yesterday, and the people here are doing this in their spare time - it's going to take some time for them to get round to doing it, so don't expect it to be done instantly.

Archived