Home

Custom Commando Project - Redux

Astor

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Aha! I had one done for me a loooong time ago (I.A.G.F.A. ^^') in an old CCP thread. I've come back for more! Mwahahaha! But no seriously, here's my request:

1)Snicker

2)1 orange stripe on head, 2 sky blue stripes on sides of head, orange stripes across arms, and blue at joints below waist.

3)Regular Commando Rifle, no attachments

4)Backpack an ammo strap on thigh

Thanks in advance, guys!

hey sorry if this is irratating, but I requested a commando a while ago and it's not made yet.I was just curious.:thmbup1:

yeah, there's been quite a delay on requests lately. i can't account for everyone else, but i've had an exam (or 2) every week since the beginning of the semester it seems. Plus my lcd screen spontaneously cracked a week ago. Hopefully the replacement gets here this week and i can work on fulfilling some requests over the weekend

I just haven't had the time to work on any commandos. I may try a request sometime soon though. ;P

Plus my lcd screen spontaneously cracked a week ago. Hopefully the replacement gets here this week and i can work on fulfilling some requests over the weekend

Ouch, how'd you manage that?

picture.php?albumid=408&pictureid=4930

Kyr'am - Death. The ghost Mandalorian. A story Republic Soldiers told each other during the Mandalorian Wars. It was said that Kyr'am would invade Republic bases and camps before the arrival of a Mandalorian battle fleet and slay the most powerful warriors. In truth, it was actually a Mandalorian using a prototype "Mark II Stealth Field Generator".

That is cool :D Ya i probably wont be making commandos for while yet.

But here is one I made a long time ago and never got around to posting:

Commander Cove: (You may think the name is strange, but I kinda like it)

picture.php?albumid=440&pictureid=4936

Nice work ner'vod. I like the color scheme.

picture.php?albumid=408&pictureid=4941

This is the real culprit behind the killings I mentioned in my above post. This nameless assassin would often travel ahead of the main Mandalorian fleet during the Mandalorian Wars, and invade Republic camps and bases. There, he would indiscriminately kill any officers he could, until they locked down the base.

He called himself: Te Ani'latoon Hettyc Kyr'am - meaning "The Ultimate Burning Death" in Mando'a.

Here is the Assassin with his prototype Mark II Stealth Field Generator (nicknamed, "Death Field) activated:

picture.php?albumid=408&pictureid=4944

Hi guys, ive got a request if that isnt much of a problem?

I would like to have a costomized commando with the model of RC Sev from Delta Squad. Except the white color has to be black, the red camo has to be white and his visor has to be red and if you could make one with his visor white that would be awesome(don't know what would look cooler). Weapon; a DC-17 with sniper attachment.

Thx guys.

Archived