Home

Custom Commando Project - Redux

Astor

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know. I went to class in the morning and it was fine. got back and all i could see was a little color here and there.

But good news. my new screen reached my house today so if that is the only issue, i should be up and running by saturday night

and of course. multiple issues with the new screen :mad:. looks like I'm going to be out until at least thanksgiving.

Hi guys, ive got a request if that isnt much of a problem?

I would like to have a costomized commando with the model of RC Sev from Delta Squad. Except the white color has to be black, the red camo has to be white and his visor has to be red and if you could make one with his visor white that would be awesome(don't know what would look cooler). Weapon; a DC-17 with sniper attachment.

Thx guys.

Welcome to LucasForums.com :)

Depending on what program your using, there should be a lasso tool (Icon looks like a lasso obviously :lol:). Select it, and outline the armor piece you want to color (if using photoshop, click and hold down on the lasso button, and select the polygonic lasso, which makes for better control, if using GIMP, the polygonic effect is already there once the lasso tool is selected.) Once the armor piece is selected (Outlined by lasso tool) then for photoshp go into Image>Adjustments>Color Balance, and change the colors, for GIMP go to Colors>Color Balance, and change the colors. Wow my hand is tired now :lol:. Hope this is useful to you :D. (Excuse my spelling on that last photoshop)

If you have a photobucket account you can upload it on that and the post them here.

I'd say the easiest way is to go to your "user cp" located at the top of the screen. Find your photo's and album's section and upload them on there straight off your hard drive. Then right click the image once it's uploaded and click properties. Copy the URL and then paste it inside tags. Like this > i] . Post a reply to this thread and put the URL inside the tags like I said above.

I hope that's what your were looking for. :)

Fish

https://sites.google.com/site/genliwarccp/blankmodels

The only official image was the white model, we've modded the rest of them from that

(on another note, my laptop is sorta fixed (they have to send a replacement again because not all the parts work) but the screen works now so I'll probably have some updates this weekend

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Can't wait to see the updates.

I just used the spray brush. Try that and use and olive green, tan, and dark brown. This is how mine turned out-

Show spoiler

Keep in mind I didn't realize I was spraying the black area till after I posted it. :xp:

But I think if you maybe applied a heavier coat of paint it would turn out good.

Archived