Home

Custom Commando Project - Redux

Astor

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I know you guys do have real life stuff and so I am in no rush for this. But was hopping that you could do it anyway seeing as this is clone based and this a blank template of a clone from a friend. This one posted below is what I am asking for basically to be edited.

Edited

\/

l_5cde69ab0e5542e5bebb9ee95ba8d822.jpg

1)Name: Skar

2)Colors & Placement- I'd like the colors to be like this clone below only blue like the 501st Legion clones.

450px-Lock-GI.jpg

4)Add-ons/other details- Add a visor like Cody's (the one shown above) and a scar across the face-plate of the helmet, a Kama like what Rex wears, and this symbol on the body armor (keep the sash)

l_3a2295f3045b46ba9f16a192cab3e84c.jpg

--

As stated before take your time. I am in no rush and try your best. It maybe big but I know some of you said for some challenging work. This is challenging and it should turn out pretty well.

So you guys say that there haven't been requests lately?

How about the ones that weren't filled out earlier?

My bad I thought those had been filled (the only recent requests other than The_Red_Warrior's were on page 10 and I seriously thought those had been filled by people).

Okay, so I am starting to do all of the stuff that hasn't been finished. I am trying to do it in order, if I miss something when I'm done please PM me with the post quoted ;))...

1)Bakura

2)I would like Red armour with gold shoulder,elbow,and knee pads.gold boots,and a gold viser.also a gold bounty hunter symbol on right breast plate.everything else red.

3)some kind of Ion weapon

4)none

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=5641

Sorry you had to wait so long (I think that is one of my ion weapons)

EDIT: Crap just realized that I forgot to unhide the gold elbows, will re-upload.

EDIT 2: Uploaded

cool thanks Rinku sorry bout the signature i couldnt get it smaller i tought it was k but guess not. Well rinku, i promise this is the last thing i need you to do for me for some time. Can u make me a good signature, with sigma, shadow, Exo, and ghost. There name is alpha squad. Just play around and make an awesome signature. Is it just my computer but i noticed i cant get the links to the close-up pics. Whatever thanks again.:)

actually sorry Bakura could you just modify sigma's helmet not so pugy and make him with a gold visor thanks

umm. idk Rinku which way do you like them better? With or without

The sig is not my best (really) because there are 4 commandos in it (difficult to come up with a color scheme & feels to crowded; to me at least).

But anyway here it is:

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=5639

Hey... Look who's finally back... Hopefully.

I think these are all the requests that haven't been filled yet

1. I want his name to be Kryra

2. Start off colorwise with matte black and then diagonal dark blue stripes on the shoulders with a stripe like "Boss" on the helmet, On the chest add blue around the collar of the plate down into a "T" then circling the plate once the stem of the "T" gets down to about 1/4 of the plate. Have the Blue highlighted on the greeves and boots. Last thing, have their be a blue stripe on the gauntlets. Wait i lied one more thing. Give him the standard visor color....

3. For a weapon if it is at all possible give him the DC-17m with Sniper Attachment

4. only thing i would add is some sort of modification to the backpack....what ever who ever gets this wants to try

Gray and Black Camo if possible on the entire armor suit

DC-17 blaster attachment dual wield

Recon Backpack

Blaster Packs on the thighs

Ark Angel

comlink

1)Snicker

2)1 orange stripe on head, 2 sky blue stripes on sides of head, orange stripes across arms, and blue at joints below waist.

3)Regular Commando Rifle, no attachments

4)Backpack an ammo strap on thigh

I would like to have a costomized commando with the model of RC Sev from Delta Squad. Except the white color has to be black, the red camo has to be white and his visor has to be red and if you could make one with his visor white that would be awesome(don't know what would look cooler). Weapon; a DC-17 with sniper attachment.

RC-2255 Juntauu

Red, Black, and Yellow Katarn Armor

DC-17 rifle with a verpine shatter as a sidearm

Verpine Shatter Pistol Side arm

Mythosaur skull on chest plate

Republic sign tinted yellow on shoulders

Equipment backpack

RC-1270 Zypher

Red and Black Katarn Armor

DC-17 Rifle with Verpine shatter side arm

Equipment backpack Mythosaur Skull on chest. Republic signs on shoulders(yellow)

Scrapper

Light Gray

DC 17m rifle

Many marks, scratches, and burns all over the armor. If possible, place an ammo clip on the left shoulder pad, and explosive devices on the right leg. (if you can't thats fine) and try to make some broken battle droids in the background. I will be using this photo for a numerous amount of things so make it good plz!

Bakura

gold forearms,elbow pads,kneepads,and boots.one gold stripe down the middle of the helmet ending at the top of his visor.everything else red.

flamethrower

an clone assassin helmet if possible.

Agon

black-all over, grey-left sholder

DC-17

left sholder shoudl have blood red srtip down center sholder and left side. vicer shoudl be also blood red! put a gray empire sign on chest plate but on blood red line near top! have anti armor rounds around leg wiht blue srip on them blood red.

RC-1138

Orange and Black and White (Commander Cody Style)

DC-17 Commando Blaster

look at a picture from "Commander Cody" Star wars the clone wars.

After looking at the woodland MARPAT what's a mod gotta do to get one in desert MARPAT? Maybe a gold or red visor. And again a regular deecee.

And the Strider Knives logo seen here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strider_Knives

Just the logo. Of course I'll need it for avatar size too.

Bakura

gold forearms,elbow pads,kneepads,and boots.one gold stripe down the middle of the helmet ending at the top of his visor.everything else red.

flamethrower

an clone assassin helmet if possible.

yep ;)

Still working on some (have been busy I'll post them as soon as I'm done).

• 2 weeks later...

Posting in order on Liwar's list:

Kryra - Did not really understand the T part, if you want this changed please PM me ;).

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=5891

Ark Angel - I have to admit I made a lot of changes to this one after I first completed it, I really like the dual wield thing (reminds me of Teal'c from SG-1)

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=5890

Snicker - Easy one

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=5892

Custom Sev - ehh...not my best, it is okay though.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=5893picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=5894

Archived