Home

Custom Commando Project - Redux

Astor

ok last two I am uploading on here for a bit i guess until I have new ideas or someone wants me to do one (unlikely but hey. i'll give it a shot)

THE BLACK HAWK COMMANDOS

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq207/Ghost_the_hedgehog/?action=view&current=BlackHawks.png

FROM TOP LEFT,TO RIGHT, THEN BOTTOM LEFT AND SO ON: Jaicer-commando 143, Isaac-commando 91, Rogue-commando 46, and Blaster-commando 03

The BLACK HAWK COMMANDOS (grouped together)

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq207/Ghost_the_hedgehog/?action=view&current=BlackHawksgroup.png

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the what tool? i just do the layers and the transparancy thing. the first one turned out kind of good but it was hard because I had to do the stripes and green visor first to make sure they weren't dark and then i had to color the rest of the armor dark gray. (And thank you bralor for the faceless template. worked out great so far) but unrealed wont even let me ENTER the skins any more in this computer so would someone test it for me?

Very nice stuff guys :D

Sorry for the delay, have been busy with RL stuff.

Skar

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6864

Traycn

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6865

Adenn

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6866

Edit:We are officially caught up with request now!!

Here is a little WIP inspired by the Old Republic Trooper seen in "Hope" (Jai'galaar Bralor made some ingame models, which inspired me)

v1

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6868

v2

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6867

Comments and suggestions welcome :).

Woah!!!!!! Very nice job.

EDIT:Here are some more variations of The Old Republic Trooper

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6874picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6875

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6876

I will be uploading all of the finished commandos and all of the models to the CCP website (hopefully before I go on vacation).

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice stuff guys :D

Sorry for the delay, have been busy with RL stuff.

Skar

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6864

Traycn

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6865

Adenn

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6866

Edit:We are officially caught up with request now!!

Here is a little WIP inspired by the Old Republic Trooper seen in "Hope" (Jai'galaar Bralor made some ingame models, which inspired me)

v1

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6868

v2

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6867

Comments and suggestions welcome :).

Umm i cant see any of the pics. Could you send me the jpg at <snipped for safety reasons> Thanks!

I had a little time tonight (more I couldn't sleep), and I was looking back at some of the older pics and got inspired.

LiWar (it's a thumbnail :thmbup1:)

LiWar4.jpg?height=200&width=108

I see Rinku did some updating on the site. I didn't realize it's been so long since I had last done a real update. From the looks of things, it

was October since any commandos were added to the site.

Link, thanks for the tribute CotM. To everyone else, maybe my official retirement was a little over dramatic, but ccp really needed someone

to take over who had more time to commit to it. With me gone, it gives a little more incentive for someone else to try their hand at it.

I know much of my skill in photoshop (as well as Rinku's if I'm not mistaken) was learned while creating the commandos, not before. A little

trial and error and some tutorial searches go a long way.

PS. I do check back on the site and forum from time to time, and time permitting, I may assist in an update or fill a request.

I had a little time tonight (more I couldn't sleep), and I was looking back at some of the older pics and got inspired.

LiWar (it's a thumbnail :thmbup1:)

LiWar4.jpg?height=200&width=108

I see Rinku did some updating on the site. I didn't realize it's been so long since I had last done a real update. From the looks of things, it

was October since any commandos were added to the site.

Link, thanks for the tribute CotM. To everyone else, maybe my official retirement was a little over dramatic, but ccp really needed someone

to take over who had more time to commit to it. With me gone, it gives a little more incentive for someone else to try their hand at it.

I know much of my skill in photoshop (as well as Rinku's if I'm not mistaken) was learned while creating the commandos, not before. A little

trial and error and some tutorial searches go a long way.

PS. I do check back on the site and forum from time to time, and time permitting, I may assist in an update or fill a request.

That looks very nice Liwar :D. I like it.

Time for a blast from the past, boys.

nightmare.png

My initial reaction to seeing TXH-1138 on the main page was was, "Ah, we have a new member...wait wasn't there a member named TXH-1138 who was on CCP? *clicks on CCP thread* OMGZ it is the actual TXH-1138!!" :xp:

Very nice to see you around here again :). I must say Nightmare still looks good ;), I've always considered him one of your best (along with Ne'tra Alor).

Archived