Home

Custom Commando Project - Redux

Astor

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about not updating the site at all I have been sick all week and have not had a lot of time to get out of bed (iPod right now with 101 degree fever).

RC-226[Recon]

2. Green Armor, shiny gold visor, Red and black stripes on armor

3. Flamethrower, Vibrosword across back

4. Blaster marks, scratches, and three deepcuts across the helmet

I will try to do this asap. But It would probably be easier (& faster) if someone else could

picture.php?albumid=588&pictureid=7076

Very cool ;)

Sorry about not updating the site at all I have been sick all week and have not had a lot of time to get out of bed (iPod right now with 101 degree fever).

I will try to do this asap. But It would probably be easier (& faster) if someone else could

Okay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice Work K1ling.

One area you could practice a little more on is cleaning your edges. I'm not saying there's anything wrong, but i think they could look even better with cleaner color lines (or rather getting rid of the lines) Try using a feathered effect on your selection tool to give that blending feel instead.

And I know this isn't a commando per se but it's a spartan jedi and i thought you guys would enjoy it:

picture.php?pictureid=7364&albumid=676&dl=1285643912&thumb=1

check out the original here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey general how ya been? sorry i dont have any new commandos to contribute yet... iv been cuy'val dar fer a bit.. but im back no and as soon as i get the photo editing software on my new comp ill get on top of things again. it brings me joy that you still have my commandos up on yer site, and that we have newcomers interested in this stuff. so i assume i can find the new packages on yer site? oh and txh-1183 how have you been vode?

1)Name: Dral Marev

2)Colors & Placement: black undercoat, overlapping dark blue, Dark green, Gold tribal patterns, accross the chest, down the arms and down the legs. Red HUD glow. Blood Red Mando Skull in center of chest and accross face of helmet

3)Weapon: DC-17, pistol on right thighplate

4)Add-ons/other details: none

do you guys think you could do this? if you could i'd be very grateful. :)

Archived