Home

Custom Commando Project - Redux

Astor

Lol, you guys are on fire! :lol:

Gotta finish my squad soon...but I'm flooded with siggy requests...

INTRODUCING IMPERIAL COMMANDO SQUAD - DELTA

IC-Boss of Delta Squad, the Leader of the Squad

IC-Fixer of Delta Squad, the Slicer

IC-Scorch of Delta Squad, the Demolitions Expert

IC-Sev of Delta Squad, the Sniper

bossimperialcommando.jpgfixerimperialcommando.jpg

scorchimperialcommando.jpgsevimperialcommando.jpg

What do you think?

*NOTE: They are Imperial Commandos now, so don't expect them to look the same. I made them look just about how they should if they wore their own armor, but added something special too.(For all you Sev haters, he survived so suck it up! :thmbup1: )

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job Gamma :D I really like what you have done with the knees ;) .

You really have to start using darker colors! LOL

Anyway, the Commando looks awesome, just a little darker, and it will be award-worthy ;)

:lol: You forgot to tell him what to do to make the colors darker RM :xp: .

K1lingdr3ad to make the colors on your commandos darker you need to play around with the layer blending styles. I sometimes use: multiply, linear burn, overlay, soft light and hardlight. But you really should play around with the different layer blending styles and see which one is best :) . On that video it just tells you where & what layer blending styles are. Or you can go here on the CCP website :) .

Ok, that's good to know. I'm off to school in about an hour, but when I get back, I'll post a modified version with hopefully darker colors. Oh and one question, I played around with the options under CALCULATIONS, and HILIGHTS AND SHADOWS, to make him look like a stealth model. But when I went to post him here, he showed up all blurry, (check my album and see what I mean), and when I opened the file that I saved to my computer, he was totally different than when I saved it. ??

Archived