Home

The Official RC Mandalorian Thread

Trench

Greetings fellow forumites. Welcome to the official Mando'ade thread of the RC forums. Feel free to discuss specifically Mandalorian things here.

Most subjects ranging from Kal Skirata and the Cuy'val Dar, to Jango Fett, or even the Taung forefathers of the Mandalorian culture are acceptable here.

Just try to adhere to the forum rules, and keep spam out of this thread.

Click here for info on the Mandalorians.

I'll start off by asking: How do you think the training of the Clone Commandos by the Cuy'val Dar differs from the Mandalorian training of the Mandalorian Wars?

I'd have to say the Crusaders. They were the original Mando'ade. They were true Taung.

I repeat my earlier question:

How do you think the training of the Clone Commandos by the Cuy'val Dar differs from the Mandalorian training of the Mandalorian Wars?

Hmmm...I would think that the training of the Mandalorians had more to do with familial raising...in other words, the Mandalorian Father would train his sons from the youngest age possible, teaching them, disciplinging them, the whole deal. This goes on until the Mandalorian son leaves or the Father dies or...just anytime were the trainee hits the epitome of training.

Now, Clones are trained from birth, starting out with flash-training, watching a holo-screen that teaches them all of the essentials of combat. Then they move onto a boot camp atmosphere which is meant to break them down, and build them up in a better, more elite, image of a soldier. This continues until there first taste of combat...

So I'm going to say there's little difference onto how the Mando'a and clones were trained...the only real difference is family...but the clones made up for this with their brothers and training sergeants.

Hmmm...I would think that the training of the Mandalorians had more to do with familial raising...in other words, the Mandalorian Father would train his sons from the youngest age possible, teaching them, disciplinging them, the whole deal. This goes on until the Mandalorian son leaves or the Father dies or...just anytime were the trainee hits the epitome of training.

Now, Clones are trained from birth, starting out with flash-training, watching a holo-screen that teaches them all of the essentials of combat. Then they move onto a boot camp atmosphere which is meant to break them down, and build them up in a better, more elite, image of a soldier. This continues until there first taste of combat...

So I'm going to say there's little difference onto how the Mando'a and clones were trained...the only real difference is family...but the clones made up for this with their brothers and training sergeants.

Maybe there is a difference in the terrain training if you know what I mean. On Kamino there were just simulations(and rain:D) but the Mandalorians could train by fighting beasts and learning to survive. Of course that can be simulated but the original is always better.

As for rc's question:

Crusaders.

Archived