Home

Ok, well i downloaded this a bit back, never used it installed alot of mods and now am trying to use it to get these mods such as usm lightsabers in my inventory.Well i apply and commit changes, i go into the game i edited and NOTHING has changed. Its the same with anything, if i change the name of the save, add force powers etc...Nothing happens, it doesn't make a effect...could i have some assisstence plz?

Make sure you you click on "Commit Changes" after you click "Apply". Also, if you get some error message at the beginning or when you try to change something, KSE didn't save the changes. You have to close it and do it again. If you still get errors, try using cheats.

Star Admiral, thx, i run it as administrator and it works, thx. And ZimmMaster...ya i am i have Force Exhaustion, floating lightsaber and Sion's Force Power Heal not showing up in game..don't know why.

I get this when I try to add feats, force powers using the KSE. The way I prevent this is by adding the feats in the first class that is show. Ex. If I have Soldier and Jedi Guardian. I edit the soldier class. Or if I have Jedi Guardian and Sith Marauder, I edit the Jedi Guardian. I don't know if this will help you as I have never encountered this when adding items.

Archived