Home

Lets See What Happens at ComicCon.

SG-17

The Star Wars Spectacular is on Saturday (you can catch it live on G4TV), and you never know. They might just announce SWBF:III, they also might not. Lets hope that they do though. If they did, I would save a bunch of money on buying new games, cause all I would be playing is SWBF:III.

I am disappointed at Lucasarts. They cater to the kids again by releasing more Lego Indiana Jones games and more Clone Wars video games based off animated series. Of course, I will be the naive one and talk myself into buying the PS3 version of Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes and Lego Indiana Jones II just because I am bored. The Ultimate Sith Edition of The Force Unleashed looks promising but only adds three new levels. Being able to fight Boba Fett, Jabba's Rancor and Gammeroan Guards plus Ben Kenobi, Luke Skywalker and Wampas should be entertaining for a week. I have no intention of buying Star Wars The Old Republic because it isn't coming out for PS3 and I hate online video games. I prefer single player video games playing against computer.

Archived