Home

Happy Birthday, Sabretooth! (yes, another birthday thread!)

Astor

OMG, Sabre! Happy birthday, man! :D

I got a spanking new computer for my birthday, so yes, it was swell. :D

I know that you've been needing one of those for a little while.

List your specs! :)

I know that you've been needing one of those for a little while.

List your specs! :)

Why you little, you're making me blush. :D

It's a modest PC optimized for upgradabilitiness. As you know, at this point I couldn't care less, I just want something that's faster than my legendary old PC.

It's a Phenom X4 9950, 2 GB RAM and an integrated graphics card, a HD 3200. >_> Though of course, the highlight is the new LCD screen, which is a massive relief from the ancient 15" CRT I'd been using.

BIRTH

Day or night, the procreative; indication of action repeated by commemoration and invocation once per solar sojourn of recirculation, and increase of enumeration.

The solar journey of the celestial barque continues once again, reborn as the Scarab in the morning and rejuvenating as though a child once more. The world is anew, Sopdu jubilates at the rearrival of his lord the divine falcon.

SO YOU this day commemorate the moment of your own genesis, inception and creation, your own transformation from utterance into existence and return once more to the dawn of your being, repeating the birth that created you first to recreate yourself anew in the image of your predecessor, who was but is no longer you, for you are mightier than he, more wise than all who were you before you were. The repetition of the cycle has occurred once more, and you spring forth from the cosmic dung-ball of your own devising. The new sun, you arise in place of the new son of yesterday, reawakened from your union with Osiris. The gates of heaven open and your glory manifests again upon the horizon of a new day, a new year of your repetition of births.

SO WE, felicitous and jubilant show praise and reverance at your increase in years and regeneration, marvelling at your transformation and the shedding of your old self as the skin of snake; laud and honour your return to the beginning and revolution in recirculation anew, praising your repetitions to now and anticipating fresh glories of your orbit. And so we come upon this new dawn and new day with hopes and wishes of good fortune for your new orbit, Re-Upon-The-Horizon, invoking successes of your past sojourns that you may repeat their glories anew, yet mightier than before.

Open are the double doors of the horizon, and slid back are its bolts; a new dawn has occurred and a new year, wiser and mightier than those before awaits you, and so we offer you these benedictions and well-wishings that you may repeat eternity, or repeat your birth in glory at least as we invoke upon you

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.

And many more.

Hope your birthday involved many-a-carjacking and setting stuff that sucks on fire. Just before sitting down for whatever you eat for your birthday.

I have no pic since I'm too tempted to show something really messed up that will get knocked just for being pathetic and distasteful--even if it is within PG-13. :xp:

I shall break something in your honor.

The computer finally came, Sabre! We demand pictures of the newest Mrs. Sabretooth and her specs. Posthaste.

My sincerest apologies for the massive delay in the wishings of "Happy Birthday," but I've been sequestered from electronics for a number of days now. And intelligence.

A Most Excellent Picture will be added upon the returning home.

Archived