Home

Question about companion's LS/DS mastery bonus

effielo

My Exile got his Ls mastery now,and I have 100 influence with most of my companions,those who could turn into a jedi is already a jedi.

But the problem is,non of them actually achieved any Ls mastery bonus like my Exile did,and i used KSE and found out thier Good/Evil rating are always stucked at 99 even though thier influence are already maxed up.

So,is it possible for us to get the LS/DS mastery bonus for our jedi companions like Bao Dur,Atton,etc legitimate?Anyone attain to achieve the mastery bonus by playing pc version of TSL?

No it's not possible, your characters can only have two "class slots" i.e. (Scoundrel level x/Jedi Sentinel level y)

Unless you have a mod that either erases the first class slot or grants them automatic prestige classes rather than the standart ones you cant' select a prestige class for them.

I've seen a mod around that allows you prestige classes (prestige padawan I think), if you want you can always search it and instal it, but i've got to warn you, when you get all your force sensitive members prestige the rest of the game's a snooze festival (more than the vanilla version was after a certain level).

He's talking about the attribute bonus that the PC gets when you've mastered either side of the force (completely dark/light). I don't think the party members can get that.

I've been able to do it with some modded Xbox saves (Getting my companions to Light/Dark Mastery). I had to set the Exile's CHAR to 20. This also works in the PC version or you can set their Good/Evil to 100 for Light Mastery and 0 for Dark Mastery using KSE.

Thanks for replies

yeah i am talking about the attritube bonus,and its weird that only Exile can benefit from it while others are being stucked at good/evil 99.

I did some searching and found out some peoples seems to be able to get the bonus...so it makes me curios,am i getting some bugs or what..?

http://aeons.planetquake.gamespy.com/aeons-php/kotor2_faq.php#What_do_you_gain_from_Mastery?

"Influencing characters can make them also gain Mastery. E.g. Visas Dark Mastery +3 DEX."

and from the description of :

"*Note - Atton Influence*

I gained max influence with Atton in Episode 45 - he has become the Darkest Jedi & gained the Dark Mastery Bonus (+3 DEX)."

on 5:19,the status screen shows her atton is getting the +3dex bonus as well..and i doubt she modded her saves.

Perhaps only console version can getting this bonus for companions by legitimate way?Can anyone confirm this?

Archived