Home

Telltale Music Extractor Updated - Now Supports Tales of MI

Benny

As requested, I've updated the Telltale Music Extractor.

It now supports all currently released Telltale Games, which of course includes TMI Episode 1.

Full changelog:

• Added support for Tales of Monkey Island Episode 1, Wallace and Gromit Episodes 1-3 and Strongbad Episode 5.

• All currently available Telltale games are now supported.

• Fixed - All music is now saved with the correct filename (previously "track 01" etc was used for the filename in recent games).

• Fixed - CSI Hard Evidence path is now detected correctly.

In TMI make sure you listen to main-theme-full. Its an unused version of the Monkey Island 1 intro music.

Get it here.

I think the exact version of the menu music isn't in there... it's probably stored in some other file. Still: mus_waterrescue_03.ogg is one of the used themes.

I've just quickly looked and all music in S1E2 is stored in the music ttarch - which the music dumper fully dumps. Is it not mus_maintitles ?

I think the exact version of the menu music isn't in there... it's probably stored in some other file. Still: mus_waterrescue_03.ogg is one of the used themes.
Thank you, it's good enough until the soundtrack is out.

I've just quickly looked and all music in S1E2 is stored in the music ttarch - which the music dumper fully dumps. Is it not mus_maintitles ?
mus_maintitles is the standard W&G Theme and that theme is not used in the ep2 menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Patience, its only been out for a few hours!

I have to add individual support for each game as each uses a different key to encrypt the data. I also prefer to play the game than update software :)

I'll release an update for the tool tomorrow.

Patience, its only been out for a few hours!

I have to add individual support for each game as each uses a different key to encrypt the data. I also prefer to play the game than update software :)

I'll release an update for the tool tomorrow.

No rush... to me Episode 2 is better than the first one, so enjoy it!

• 1 month later...

Archived