Home

Street Fighter IV

Rogue Nine

So if any of you listen to LucasCast, you know I'm a big Street Fighter IV fan. I'm by no means great at the game, I just like playing it because it's fun, especially with friends. I'd like to be able to play more LFers, but only a handful of you have it.

As of right now, Gamestop is selling SFIV for the 360 for $19.99. I definitely think that people should get on this, because it's an excellent value for a great game. Plus you'll get to beat on me online. :D

Go go go!

Yeah I do suck at ultras. >.> Can't even do one when Niner just sits there and lets me try and do it. I only play the game multiplayer as the single player is terrible but it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it. I'm not a big fighting game guy so it took me a while.

But MvC2, while an awesome game in its own right, is so damn broken. At least with SFIV you stand a fighting chance with pretty much any character (except maybe Seth). In MvC2 if you get ultra-combo'd you're pretty much frakked.

omg people plz play SFIV with me ;_;

Dammit I suck at MvC2. Even easy mode seems to be ridiculously hard. I beat Arcade mode on SFII Turbo HD Remix, so why does this game seem to be soooooo much harder?Maybe I should try the old button mashing method. :/

^^^Not sure if it has the secret option mode like in MvC1. You may very well look up the magical button press. I know, sorta cheating but it'll make it easier.

I bought a copy of MvC2 back in dec but I don't have a patch. $60 for a used game. Considering it's $90 new, I guess I lucked out. My pal is getting it as a gift.

Some butt hole stole my copy of MvC1. Or more likely whomever borrowed it last decided not to return it and pawn it for money.

I'm surprised nobody has brought up M.U.G.E.N. yet... That's basically the same but is essentially everything vs everything. Someone made an unofficial MvC3 from the engine.

14-10 is not domination, Kus. :p Just start practicing and again and those match results should normalize.

Mystic and I just played for a bit, we split the difference 7-7. He definitely knows what he's doing. Thanks again for playing with me, Mystic. :)

Don't believe Niner's lies! We played a couple of hours ago, and he DOMINATED me. Yeah, it's been two months or so since I last played, but that's no excuse!

Yeah, I got the feeling that he was looking for hapless victims to stomp. :D

yeah i used to dominate on street fighter 4. SF3 third strike ima beast.......Niner is a good player, but i havent touched the stick in 3 months or so, i think i did decent given the time. He is a good player but is a tad predictable at times but so is everyone given cirtain circumstances......LOL

i look forward to playing you again niner.

Archived