Home

whine like a gigantic baby when someone has a different opinion thread

Det. Bart Lasiter

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, STFU you religious nutcase - we'd all be flying around the galaxy like in Star Trek if it weren't for primitives like you.
yeah, well you freaking trekkie, you're going to have to get past my lightsaber, guns, Bible, and beer to get me to STFU. :devsmoke:

Hey, STFU you religious nutcase - we'd all be flying around the galaxy like in Star Trek if it weren't for primitives like you.

Yeah, you're holding us back!

*throws whatever I was working on into the wall offscreen*

Did I mention that I hate dialup with a purple ****ing passion? :swear:

Don't you mean like in Star Wars you fat trekkie loser :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :guyofwar:

Don't you mean like in Star Wars you fat trekkie loser

I'm not fat you're fat you fat Star Wars loser I bet you're gay, too, you l00z3r. And you smell as well. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

yeah, well you freaking trekkie, you're going to have to get past my lightsaber, guns, Bible, and beer to get me to STFU.

I'll just bomb you from orbit, then. :xp:

O LOOK I MAEK JOAKE LOLOLOL AREN'T I FUNNY

*throws whatever I was working on into the wall offscreen*

It better not be my good 151 rum!!! :xp:

Did I mention that I hate dialup with a purple ****ing passion? :swear:
Not in the last 18 minutes. You're slacking.

Don't you mean like in Star Wars you fat trekkie loser :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :guyofwar:
Word!!!

I'll just bomb you from orbit, then. :xp:

I shall repel your silly little photon torpedoes with my UBER Megazord Lightsaber of Ultimate Coolness and Superior Fire Power and Total and Complete RANISKRANLINESS!!!!!!!"

O LOOK I MAEK JOAKE LOLOLOL AREN'T I FUNNY
About as gud as ur spellin

I shall repel your silly little photon torpedoes with my UBER Megazord Lightsaber of Ultimate Coolness and Superior Fire Power and Total and Complete RANISKRANLINESS!!!!!!!"

HEY! Those mods of mine went down with PCGM for a reason, lady. You can't use them against me now!

About as gud as ur spellin

OLOLOLOL

Jesus, watch out, this is EW's thread now. He's been around here longer, so being the underlings that you are, obedience is required.

Hell, his belittling and snarky comments are even making me fall into submission. :bow:

I think you're being silly - I didn't say it was my thread - just that it wasn't his.

Also, kiss my feet while you're down there.

I would say the one who owns the thread is the one who makes the greatest contribution to the subject it discusses. It has nothing to do with seniority or number of gobbledygook posts a person adds to a thread.

so.... not you? :xp: :xp: :xp: :xp: :xp: :xp: :xp:

_EW_

Archived